home about me galleries pricing testimonials faq contact

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby Owen

Owen's mommy scheduled with me last minute, like 4 days after he was born for the very next day. I'm so glad it was open! It actually worked out perfect for me and for her! She was planning on doing his newborn photos in the hospital, but shortly after his birth she learned they are no longer doing photography for newborns in the Utah Valley Hospital. What a shame for them, but wonderful for me! Luckily she called me right up and she brought him in during that ideal 5-10 day window. If that was your plan too, please schedule your due date with me! I am not always able to schedule you in last minute, but I always have room if your due date is on my list!

And these precious images are definitely worth it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment