home about me galleries pricing testimonials faq contact

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Giving the Gift of Memories

I received a request on my facebook page for a gift certificate for a newborn shoot, so I created some cute ones! I had so much fun designing I decided to make a boy and girl one! ha ha. Next I will probably design some especially for the one year package. She requested it because she wanted to purchase a newborn shoot for a friend but wanted her friend to have the option of upgrading to the one year package as well if she wished. (For those who aren't familiar with the one year package it includes newborn shoot, 3, 6, 9 and 12 month shoots). I seriously can't think of a more heartfelt gift. Babies will never be babies again, but the pictures you have of them as sweet infants will last a lifetime! I designed it and showed it to her that night over facebook and she fell in love, as I did, with the cutness of it all. I think her friend is going to love it! These gift certificates can be made for any amount and expire one year from their purchase. Here they are:




***Also, special discount on Newborn Photoshoots for January & February on my facebook page HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment