home about me galleries pricing testimonials faq contact

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Inspirations

The past couple months I've been going a bit overboard buying things from Summer Inspirations. Their products are such amazing quality and look perfect in pictures that... I just couldn't help myself! This is the place where I've been getting all my adorable rompers and hats. The reason why I recommend this company over the other places that sell rompers and sun hats is because of their quality and price. It's the same quality I can get from the fancy boutique down the street, but for less than half the price. Not only are their products and prices amazing, but a percentage of their sales every month is donated to Shriners Hospital. You can deck out your little princess in the cutest fashions and be helping toward a good cause. :)
Here's some of their products I have, that I just love!!




If you have upcoming shoots with me, or another photographer and have your eye on a certain color romper or hat, please check out their site here or their facebook page here. Shipping over $20 is free right now.

And yes it's true... all opinions here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment