home about me galleries pricing testimonials faq contact

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Matt & Misti Family Preview

This is my cousin and his adorable family. They are the sweetest, most loving people you will ever meet. They adopted this darling little boy back in 2010 and are now looking to adopt a second child. I was ecstatic when they took me up on my offer for pictures. They are all so photogenic!  I really want to be a part of their good cause in helping them find another child to add to their wonderful family. I see how much their first son adores them both, and it just reaffirms how much another child would benefit from the loving, and positive environment they have created in their family. To learn more about this adorable family click here.


Copy and paste the code below into an HTML gadget on your sidebar to add their button to your blog.

Matt, Misti and the Little Man


No comments:

Post a Comment